Welcome

Hi, I'm Hazhar Pani, Welcome to my blog, it's a lookbook of the various things that inspire me. the result of my inspiration can be found in my third year textile/surface design work at University of Bolton. looking forward to you following my progress during my final year at University...

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Start working on CAD, mainly illustrator

I wanted my collection to have modern look to it, so for that reason I decided to work from a collection  of modern architecture buildings.
I started by taking the images on to illustrator and take outline drawings of these building so I can use them to built my design with. The important thing that I had to do when drawing the outline was, I needed to separate every layer so each section of that building can be use on its own and to make the job essayer for myself I chose different colour for each layer that I drew, as you can see the outline shape of each building has different colours to it.








No comments:

Post a Comment